A robust performance and measurement system can be formulated once an organization’s mission, vision and strategies are finalized. The performance measurement system is based on a series of cause-and-effect relationships derived from the strategy.
Dr. Robert Kaplan and Dr. David Norton, the inventor of Balanced Scorecard, claim that well-constructed performance measurement and management system can be used to:
- Clarify and gain consensus about strategy
- Communicate the strategy throughout the organization
- Align departmental and personal goals to the strategy
- Link strategic objectives to long term targets and annual budgets
- Identify and align strategic initiatives
- Perform periodic and systematic strategic reviews
- Obtain feedback to learn about and improve strategy
We help develop Strategic Planning, Performance Measurement and Performance Management System that are culturally relevant and mindful about safeguarding Indigenous rights to self-determination.