Our Areas of Expertise
- Strategic planning
- Performance measurement
- Performance management
- Business learning and growth
- Internal business process development
- Accounting services
- Financial management services
- Funding assistance and proposal writing
- IT infrastructure and services
Qualities We Are Looking For
Be part of something unique, join Innovative Business Solutions to be able to work in a diverse and challenging work environment, coupled with exceptional professionals, who have strong leadership skills, and, an experienced team. Be part of a team that has great potential at problem-solving and has a meaningful impact on indigenous organizations and communities. We want to hear from you if any of the following applies to you:
- Are you self-motivated, problem-solver and able to handle multiple tasks at a time?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing management consulting firm that offers diversified services?
- Are you willing to travel to isolated remote communities of Northern Canada and around the world for up to four weeks at a stretch, as a self-sufficient traveller?
- Are you able to communicate properly to get your message across?
- Are you willing to work longer than typical business hours while on travel, or occasionally, in office?
- Are you looking for a flexible work environment that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance and even allows you to work part-time without needing you to relocate and move away from your family?
- Are you looking for a work environment, where the family is put first and work is next?
- Are you a good team player?
Credentials We Are Looking For
- Canadian CPAs
- Designated Lawyers
- Masters of various disciplines
- Information Technology Professionals
- Data Analyst
- Artificial Intelligent Professionals
- Graphic Designers
- Proposal Writers
How to Apply
If you are looking forward to be a part of a vibrant consulting firm, please send your resume and cover letter, in complete confidence, to the attention of Dora Batabayal, HR, at [email protected] or fax at +1 867-669-7242.